– Eva Garmendia, Coordinator, Uppsala Antibiotic Center (Sweden)
– David Jenkins, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust & President, British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (UK)
– Astrid Pentz-Murr, Scientific Affairs Manager, GARDP (Switzerland)
Moderator: Katie Prosen, Senior Associate, The Pew Charitable Trusts (US)
– Presentation 1: The AMR Studio: a multidisciplinary podcast on antimicrobial resistance (Eva Garmendia)
– Presentation 2: Resources by the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (David Jenkins)
– Presentation 3: Advancing antimicrobial research and development with open access tools and resources: REVIVE (Astrid Pentz-Murr)
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.